Part Time Positions
No open positions at this time.
Foster Kinship is a Phoenix Field Experience Site. If you are a Phoenix Human Services student looking to do your field experience and get an opportunity to have direct client interaction, please contact Ali@FosterKinship.org to set up an interview.
We currently have an opening for a community resource intern. If you have a passion for the foster care and kinship care community in Clark County, NV and would like some experience working in a non-profit, please contact ali@fosterkinship for additional information and application. High school students who are currently in foster care or kinship care are encouraged to apply!
If you live in the Clark County area, volunteering your time or skills may be an option for you! There are opportunities to volunteer one time, such as to share your expertise with a kinship caregiver support group, or to provide ongoing support. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Currently, we are looking for:
- Bilingual Professional Facilitators
- Mental Health Specialists
- Legal Professionals- Family Law
- Welfare Specialist
- Childcare Specialists
- Translators- English to Spanish, for website resources
- Clark County DFS Specialist
- Kinship Caregiver Outreach: We are looking for neighborhood outreach captains who would be willing to distribute printed material announcing Foster Kinship services in their neighborhood